At Clearview Women’s Center, we understand that you have a busy life and may be juggling multiple commitments. It may be difficult to take time away from your daily obligations to participate in treatment. This is why we offer a fully customizable, flexible outpatient program that can be tailored to your needs.
In our outpatient treatment program, you will receive treatment that works fluidly with your daily life and does not take away from your time with family, at school, or at work. We will provide you with the skills needed to achieve greater balance outside of treatment, helping you to manage your symptoms and freeing you to pursue your goals.
With both daytime and evening options, we can create an individualized group and one-on-one therapy schedule that takes into account your specific needs and interests.
What Our Outpatient Center Treats
Clearview’s Outpatient Center offers a wealth of options for men and women seeking treatment for a variety of disorders:
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Emotional dysregulation
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Eating disorders
- Relationship or Family Difficulties
Outpatient Program Options
Clearview’s outpatient treatment program provides a variety of options for those disorders treated at Clearview Women’s Center. Like our day treatment program, our outpatient program is co-ed to provide a more real-world experience.
Whether you are stepping down from Clearview Women’s Center’s residential or day treatment programs or entering directly into our outpatient program, you may participate in one of the following tracks:
- Comprehensive DBT:Dialectical Behavior Therapy as it was originally designed. This program consists of one weekly individual session with a DBT-trained therapist, one weekly DBT skills group, and access to phone coaching outside of program hours.
- Evidence-Based Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Comprehensive DBT with additional groups in other therapies that have been extensively researched and found to be effective. This program consists of three to five days per week of groups, three hours each day, and is appropriate for those needing more structure and support than our comprehensive DBT program. Groups are offered in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Seeking Safety for trauma, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), mindfulness, and relapse prevention. These evidence-based therapy groups are skills-oriented and designed to provide a solid foundation for recovery.
- DBT-informed treatment: This track allows you to participate in the groups recommended to you, while maintaining your connection with your current therapist. You will acquire DBT skills in the four modules – distress tolerance, emotional regulation, mindfulness, and interpersonal effectiveness – while engaging in other groups that are deemed appropriate.
For all of the Clearview outpatient programs, case management, psychiatric care, medication management, and life skills and vocational/educational coaching are available.
If you’re uncertain which program or track best suits your needs, our compassionate and capable admissions coordinators will guide you through the assessment process and provide specific recommendations, with input from your current providers as desired.
Why Choose Clearview?
At Clearview, we have created outpatient treatment programs that can successfully treat even the most acute psychiatric disorders. We are one of the few outpatient programs in the country that provides a true comprehensive DBT program while providing you with a variety of options so that you can chose the treatment and intensity that fits best. Our program is built around proven evidence-based therapies.
At Clearview’s outpatient program, our therapists are extensively trained and consult regularly to ensure you receive the most up-to-date, effective care possible. They are adept at treating a wide variety of disorders and treatment concerns, and have obtained training in multiple evidence-based therapies, including DBT, CBT, and ACT.
In each group, you can be certain that your facilitator will expertly and empathetically guide you and your fellow group members in learning skills and relating to one another. You will be expertly matched with an individual therapist or case manager based on your needs and diagnosis, history, and specific requests. Our therapists are committed to and enthusiastic about providing treatment that has a lasting positive impact on your life.
We are conveniently located in the bustling neighborhood of Westwood, Calif., a few blocks south of UCLA. This area of Los Angeles boasts world-class restaurants, shopping, cultural outposts, and recreational activities, and is accessed easily from most freeways and locations in town.
Our offices are warmly appointed and designed with your comfort in mind. Groups are kept intentionally small, to ensure that you forge connections with your fellow group members and facilitators and receive individualized attention.
Contact us today for a Confidential Consultation. Call us at (866) 297-2194 or fill out the form below.